martes, 1 de junio de 2010

Final Reflection - 2009-2010

I'm Mònica, I am 14 years old and I talk you about these activities of 1,2 and 3 terms.
Activities I liked most were because here to the knowladge about speak English. I think the recipie was very easy because was funny and this recipie "Amanida Catalana" was easy.
The rest of the activities were dificult because the most dificult for my is writty the compositions, the oral presentation, Radio programme, Christmas traditions was dificult but was funny, Christmas song, favourite song, personal presentation was I don't what else to explain about me.
The class activities were funny, the film was very funny.
When Cristina gave the information about comenius erasmus, was funny too.
When I did oral presentation, I was look a little audience because I was nervous.
The presentation of my blog, I thing is well, I have photos... There are all the activities, and I have some mistakes. The language isn't rich.
This year I learnt a rich vocabulary and the English classes weren't boring.
The conclusion, my English has improved this year because, the English classes were not boring.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario