domingo, 23 de mayo de 2010

Do you remember when your were a child - Write about chilhood memories.

I have many memories when I was a child.I had a sister, and I had many animals.
I remember when my dog died, and I was disapointed, because he was my best firend at hom. One day I told my parents I wanted a monkey and my smiled, because they told me it was impossible.
I dances funky, and fitness, I did competitions. It was funny.
In the school I had friends, and sometimes we spoke too much.
When I child liked magic things. I asked my parents if I could have a witch in my room and they smiled again.
I remember I broke my parents cigarretes because I diden't want them to moke. I knew it wasn't good for health.
I remember when my parents went to the travel and I sleept in the granmother home. I didn't like because my cousins weren't there.
When I was 8 years old, my parents had a baby, my siste. And the last years we lived in Gironella, but now we live in Berga.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario